Welcome to the City of Ashland Customer Service!
The vision of the Government of the City of Ashland is to make our community the City of choice as a place for all people to live, work, raise a family, and enjoy life by demonstrating excellent leadership; providing high quality services at the lowest practical cost; and working in partnership with all residents, businesses, and organizations.
Our office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM - Monday through Friday.
You can reach our Customer Service Representatives in the following ways.
1. Come in the office at 1700 Greenup Avenue room #103
2. Call by phone at (606) 385-3275
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
In our department you can:
1. Apply for or transfer water service
2. Have service disconnected
3. Inquire about your water or tax bill
4. Pay any City of Ashland invoice or bill
5. Purchase Dog Tags
6. Apply for Yard Sale Permits
7. Apply for a Temporary Vendors License
How do I apply for water service?
- Call our office at 606-385-3275
- Come into the office at 1700 Greenup Avenue
- Apply with our Online Application and email to email@example.com. You will receive a call back at the number on your application.
We continue to strive for excellence and thank you for your continued patronage.