What are my payment choices?
- In our office at 1700 Greenup Avenue
- Online using this website using the Pay Online tab at the top of the page
- Local Bank Branches such as Community Trust Bank, Town Square Bank, Kentucky Farmers Bank, Citizens National Bank and Peoples Bank
- In the drop box on Korean War Veterans Way located between the Daily Independent and the City Building
- Call our customer service department and pay over the phone with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover
- Apply for automatic bank draft using our application in the Online Document Center
What happens if I have no water?
- If it is during office hours you can call or email our customer service department.
- If it is after hours or a weekend you can call the Emergency line at 606-385-3200.
What happens if I have a leak?
- If it is during office hours you can call our Meter Services Department at 606-385-3184
- If it is after hours or a weekend you can call the Emergency line at 606-385-3200
Is my water meter actually read every month?
- YES. We do read your meter every month electronically.
Who do I contact for a water emergency after hours?
- You can contact the Water Plant at our Emergency number 606-385-3200.
How do I apply for water service?
- Call our office at 606-385-3275
- Come into the office at 1700 Greenup Avenue
- Apply with our Online Application and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a call back at the number on your application.
How much is a water deposit?
- A water deposit is $125.00 for all customers. If you are elderly or disabled you may fill out the Reduced Water and Garbage form in the Online Document Center for a reduced Deposit of $62.50
- There could possibly be another $50.00 deposit required if you live in the Sanitation District #2 sewage area, as we do the billing for them also.
How much is a connection fee?
- Any time we just change the name on an account and get a reading there is no fee.
- If the water has to be turned on or off the cost is $15.00 if done during regular office hours or $45.00 if done during overtime.
- If the water has been turned off for non-payment the fee is $30.00 for reconnection during normal office hours or $60.00 if done during overtime.